Information We Collect
If You choose to use Products or Services, we may require You to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the Sites. Once You register on the Site, You are no longer anonymous to us.
We collect and store the following information:
- email address, physical contact information, and financial information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Sites and ad data (all through cookies – You can take steps to disable cookies on Your browser, however this is likely to affect Your ability to use the Sites); and
- general information regarding the Products or Services You have registered to receive.
We do not store the following information normally:
- credit card information.
Our Use of Your Information
We use Your personal information to:
- provide Products and Services;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users’ identity and the information users provide;
- encourage safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- customize users’ experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of Products or Services;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- provide customer service; and
- perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
As part of Your registration for Products or Services on the Site, You agree that You may receive certain administrative communications from us, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding Products or Services and products during the period that we provide Products or Services to You, and You will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent Your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without Your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of Products or Services to our users (these service providers are under confidentiality agreements with us); and
- law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of law, or as otherwise required by law.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
If you are registered to receive Products or Services, You can access, review and modify Your personal information at any time by logging into Your Profile page located at http://www.dualflushkit.com/shop. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and help prevent bad guys from coming back.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of Your information. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, so we make no guarantees.
Notification of Changes